6 months contract
Sydney CBD Location
About the role
Provide reliable, responsive and executive IT Service Desk support to ensure 24/7 IT support services and minimal down-time.
- Provide first level IT technical support, IT advice and problem resolution relating to hardware, software and peripheral products to users.
- Provide ICT services for the client base as negotiated
- Channel feedback and information from the service users to the Senior Service Desk Officer to inform operational protocols and enhance quality of service.
- Assist in maintaining mechanisms to record and track incidents to support the manager in preparing reports on computer usage, downtime and problems.
- Undertake dedicated research and analysis to support the development of policies, systems or procedures to deliver improved services.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely formal correspondence
- Work cooperatively within and across teams, provide support to other teams.
- Comply with statutory requirements relating to work health and safety and staff management and implement strategies.
- Appropriate, or studying towards, tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience in providing first/second level support maintaining desktop hardware, software and operating systems.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192476.