Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Service Designer to lead the product team in the development of service design plans. In this role you will ensure user-centred product and project success, shape and build the solution with responsibility of the product's day-to-day development and ensure that it meets user needs and is fit-for-purpose.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with possible 6-month extension and will be located at our client's Canberra City Location.
In this role you will:
- Reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and test and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products, partnering with colleagues to facilitate an effective and consistent user experience
- Monitor team delivery including execution with product teams of project delivery plan
- Ensure high quality, actionable insights and opportunities are delivered and communicated appropriately to all relevant stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate uplift in service design capability and understanding to deliver services that better meet user needs and service expectations
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience as a successful service designer and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience mapping complex service environments in a current and future state, based on insights from user feedback
- Proven ability and examples of high-level service design advisory to product manager, to inform and achieve product roadmap and goals and meet user needs
- The ability to deeply understand the user experience and translate data into actionable findings, used to improve a product service
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile tools, including JIRA
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #202645
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.