- Large established Client
- 6 months contract in Sydney CBD location
- ITIL, stakeholder management and Service Delivery experience
Our Client is in need of a Service Delivery or Transition Specialist to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the transition of new services mainly through projects, into the production environment, in a controlled and co-ordinated manner
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure risks are assessed to minimise disruption and service impact to normal operations.
- Ensure support requirements are captured and addressed early, setting and meeting clear checkpoints from transition through to production.
- Seeks and drives efficiency improvements of service transition processes.
- MUST have experience in Service delivery or service transition
- ITIL Certification is advantageous
- Has strong project coordination experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 193967.
Please click the apply button.