- Long term contract role with extensions
- Work with top federal client & great remuneration
- Great opportunity to work with high-level technical professionals
We are seeking the services of a Service Delivery Manager located in Canberra. Apply now for a great opportunity!
The Service Delivery Manager will provide service level management, relationship management and contract management to support the effective delivery and sustainment of internal and external ICT services.
The role requires proven ability to work within a small and dynamic team, work constructively with external suppliers to manage contract outcomes and be capable of operating with limited supervision. Excellent oral and written communications skills are essential.
Performs defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and maintains records of relevant information. Analyses service records against agreed service levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiates or reports these actions.
Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plans, including, for example; handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and dissemination of relevant information. Uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management. Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
Sources and collects contract performance data (such as pricing and supply chain costs), and monitors performance against KPIs. Identifies and reports under-performance and develops opportunities for improvement. Monitors compliance with Terms and Conditions and take appropriate steps to address noncompliance. Pro-actively manages risk and reward mechanisms in the contract. Monitors progress against business objectives specified in the business case. Identifies where change is required and plans for variations. In consultation with stakeholders, ensures that change management protocols are implemented.
Engages with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard. Feeds into change management processes.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Manage service providers and improvement activities required to meet KPIs and SLAs.
- Measure service performance against service level agreements and service level objectives.
- Establish, monitor and maintain effective relationships with internal and external service providers, negotiating and clarifying responsibilities, and addressing issues raised.
- Working with project managers, service providers and business representatives to smoothly transition new services into operation ensuring business objectives are met.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are meet and escalate non-compliance.
- Experience in managing ICT services and contracts with external providers.
- Understanding of important services within ICT Platforms.
- Understanding of cloud and on premise solutions for ICT Platforms
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 213349