Our client, a leading financial institution based in Sydney is looking to bring on a Senior Wintel Engineer to join their Automation team in a hybrid cloud environment. You will be working in a high-performing team and act as a mentor to develop junior team members.
You will be adept at complex problem solving, and dedicated to maintaining continuous improvement in your working environment. You must have the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and partners.
- Lead the build, deployment, and operations of automated cloud enabled application environments, patterns, tools, and platforms
- Provide technical and SME around cloud infrastructure framework and services
- Deliver high-quality cloud automation using shell scripting/development (BASH, Shell, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Provide cloud lifecycle management advice, contribute to end-end incident recovery, problem resolution, and service continuity management
- End-to-end knowledge of Windows Operations Systems
- Demonstrated skills in one or more automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Azure and AWS)
- Agile working principles knowledge
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 203664.