Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Test Lead for 12-month contract with extension up to 15 months each period, at their location in Barton ACT.
The requirement is to undertake extensive testing ensure that the solution implementation is error-free and fit for purpose. The successful candidate will work effectively with vendors and Client's personnel in a small team environment.
- Lead the testing effort on behalf of the project team;
- Provide guidance and mentor other testers to ensure testing effort is adequately directed;
- Develop testing strategies and plans in conjunction with the solution vendor, other team members and subject matter experts to ensure the business solution is tested efficiently and effectively;
- Conduct business system testing, ETL (data migration) testing and validate results;
- Oversee and develop test scripts for both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Create, review and execute test cases;
- Prepare and execute test cases as required for functional and data migration tests;
- Prepare testing reports and test summaries for each release; and
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- At least 5 years' experience in business system and technical testing roles;
- Experience with leading functional and acceptance testing teams;
- Demonstrated experience with developing testing strategies and plans for complex business systems;
- Strong experience in writing complex queries in SQL for reading and updating data from various Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases for input/output to automated scripts and to perform data analysis
- Highly desirable experience with Data Migration testing, backend validation and performing data quality analysis via SQL;
- Highly desirable experience in writing code/scripts to automate tests against data sets and execution of these scripts.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 178836
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.