About the Company
Our client who is an multi-billion-dollar enterprise is committed to make NSW a better place to live, work and visit.Perfectly positioned to build a good start into a whole lot more, with a workforce of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia's most trusted brands.
About the role
Our client is searching for a Senior Test Analyst individual to join their team. The test Analyst responsibilities will include end-to-end test delivery experience- from inception/ requirements all the way to Acceptance and project closure.
- Develop/ Review test collateral and execute them
- Assist and support the vendors/suppliers in the planning, development and execution of testing activities within their scope, including review and endorsement of test output
- Creation and subsequent management of defects and retesting
- Creation of a test summary report
- Ensure entry and exit criteria are satisfied for each phase of testing before commencing or completing that cycle.
- Manage and mitigate risks assigned to the testing effort.
- Provide input into the risk assessment for use in the Quality Gate decision process.
Skills and experience
- A senior Test Analyst with End to End test delivery experience
- Experience in ITSM, End User computing
- Experince in Operational Support tool such as " REMEDY" OR " SERVICE NOW"
- Ability to Multitask with strong analytical , conceptual and problem solving skills
- ISTQB certification is ideal
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button