- 12 months contract
- CBD based (working from home)
- Small Federal Government agency
A small federal Government client is looking for a Senior Test Analyst to assist with accessibility activities.
The Senior Test Analyst (Accessibility) will be responsible for delivering the quality of testing activities and deliverables. These Accessibility activities and deliverables are part of the integrated end-to-end functional testing systems and processes. These systems and processes include Cloud Hosted Applications (including Salesforce and mobile) and SAP CRM Portals.
- Prepare Accessibility test cases, test scripts and test execution including documenting test results, defect management and other test documentation
- Consult the delivery teams to ensure Accessibility requirements and testing objectives are understood and included
- Assist the Test Manager with input for preparation of Accessibility Test Plans
- Undertake Accessibility & WCAG 2 analysis of change to understand, prepare and execute testing for Accessibility test phase as per guidelines
- Identifying, Designing and developing test cases and frameworks for Accessibility & WCAG testing as per industry guidelines for Applications including SAP CRM Portals using Accessibility tools
- Design and implement Accessibility Test guidelines and framework across various systems and application implementations
- Understand testing needs and ensuring that accessibility test cases/scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
- Participate in the development and review of test cases to achieve quality outcomes.
- Prepare all relevant documentation highlighting the outcomes of Accessibility testing activities
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Testing experience In Accessibility & WCAG testing on Cloud hosted Applications and CRM Portal systems
- Run E2E accessibility audits on cloud products
- Accessibility & WCAG experience in medium-to-large scale systems, applications on Cloud and third-party managed test environments
- Demonstrated understanding of Accessibility & WCAG 2.1 guidelines and what this means for the User Experience (UX) testing
- Significant knowledge of Accessibility testing tools like WAVE, JAWS, Zoom Text, etc.
For more information or to apply, please contact John on 03 8080 7260.