Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Systems Analyst to help on the delivery of critical national projects. This is an initial 6-month engagement, with a 12-month extension option and is working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Work with the product owner to plan and prioritize product feature and product backlog and development for the product
- Establish acceptance criteria in collaboration with the Scrum team
- Lead the creation of new functional and non-functional requirements for the system
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ability to create and maintain documentation such as operational guides, UI design specifications, test cases, system and program documentation
- Ability to adopt and work in a scrum based agile methodology to multi-task and deliver rapid analysis
- Contribute to the production of systems documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a IT Systems Analyst
- Experience in gathering and writing functional and non-functional requirements
- Practical experience in using Enterprise Architect (EA) Sparx or equivalent modelling and design tools
- Have knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Creative thinker with a vision and attention to detail
- Past experience working on a mobile app development project highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 8073 4127 quoting Job Reference: 201995.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.