Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Strategy Specialist with strong problem-solving skills to join their consumer strategy group. The team is responsible for product analysis and ensuring alignment with over all company vision and growth plans.
- Lead, execute and support critical strategy projects for Consumer
- Pro-actively identify and utilise strategic frameworks to assist in the development of strategies and thinking relating to specific initiatives, constantly keeping the customer front of mind
- Support and execute strategy projects within the consumer business unit with appropriate research, analysis, project management and preparation of communications
- Pay a role in competitive positioning, market strategy, target customer segmentation, value proposition development and strategic objectives as well as continuous refinement of the business model.
- Options development for threat anticipation - both reactive and proactive
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably 4 - 10 years strategy consulting experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or in house corporate strategy team
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong economic & operational modelling, and framework development experience
- Understands process improvement but has strengths in channel strategy, go to market propositions, and writing capability roadmaps
- Not from a marketing and technology background and not someone strong in operational / process strategy - we require only true Strategy practitioners
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.