As the Senior Solution Architect, you will provide specialist technical advice, expertise and leadership to support delivery of solution architecture services. This includes defining solutions for multiple complex technology systems, providing guidance and advice to program sponsors, business and technology stakeholders to assist with the successful delivery of business and customer objectives. Specifically:
- Deliver architecture service across multiple delivery streams within a given program. This may include accountability for work assignment plan, leadership and content quality of deliverables and activities for other architects.
- Contribute to reduction of risk in business zones impacted by projects/programs
- Facilitate workshops with the business and technology stakeholders to determine solution architecture outcomes
- Synthesise the architecture in terms of customer, technology, people, process, information and security
- Provide architecture guidance and advice to project / program sponsors, business leaders (e.g. GM) and accountable Technology GM to assist with the successful delivery of project objectives
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
- Deliver the target state architectural alignment (including choices to deviate from target state) for project business cases
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills & experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Requires 8-10+ years' experience within the Technology industry, including 2+ years in the field of expertise (i.e. Financial Services, ideally Wealth Management), and 5+ years working and delivering on complex IT projects
- Previous delivery experience working on large, complex transformation programs
- Cloud - AWS
Team lead or similar experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
Good understanding of technology end-to-end SDLC
* Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
* Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (to GM Level).
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to engage and work with a variety of technical and business colleagues
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
If this sounds interesting, and you would like to hear more - please click 'APPLY'