You'll be part of Chief Technology Office Solution Architecture team and embedded in the Cyber Security Platform ensuring their systems are well architected and engineered to support a safe sound and secure bank.
- Have a holistic understanding of business problems and provide strategic and appropriate advice to Head of IAM and CTO
- Contribute to IAM Strategy and Reference Architecture
- Make sound architectural decisions on solutions for their alignment to the Reference Architectures and Business Strategy
- Develop solutions that are aligned to platform reference architectures, have buy in from key stakeholders, maximise the re-use/leverage of enterprise assets and actively reduce the areas of operational risk
- Apply the banks architecture processes utilising the internal methodology SDLC/PMLC templates
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience in implementing IAM solutions in a large and complex organisation using market leading identity products such as Identity Manager (One Identity), IBM (Tivoli), ForgeRock, SailPoint, Ping, Oracle, Directory Services
- Experience implementing IAM solutions for workforce, cloud, applications, privileged users and developers
- Experience in modernising IAM services to support Cloud (AWS, Azure, O365) and SAAS.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197968