This is your opportunity to work with, develop and implement the latest technologies into a large Big 4 bank!
Our client is searching for the "Greatest digital talent"
This role will require you to be technically minded, with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic to work on industry leading projects using the latest tech.
You'll be accountable for the research, design, configuration, build and implementation of fit for purpose solutions, systems and assets using the most practical, efficient, disciplined, high quality and systematic maintainable principles and practices.
- Design technical architecture and provide governance
- Consult with 3rd party software vendors and to best leverage existing products and explore new products
- Collaboration with key frequent relationships on current and future implementation of assets and services.
- Collaboration and translation of information between architecture, delivery, development, implementation and service teams providing technical coaching and guidance to achieve the business driven technology goals.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as Solution Designer, Senior Analyst Programmer or Software Developer
- SDLC in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in Agile Delivery.
- Advanced Knowledge of ITIL processes.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
Apply with your current CV in a WORD document and a cover letter stating suitability and salary expectations.