As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features, as well as maintaining existing ones. You will be contributing for the team's efforts in building solid basis for future growth, with a special emphasis on scalability, testability and maintainability.
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Improve the whole life cycle of services, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions.
- Build robust, scalable and testable software as a key member of the team.
- Ensure the quality of the design by following SOLID design principles, using established design
- patterns and productivity tools.
- Provide technical guidance and support for our stakeholders and other team members.
- Actively consult with the team members to reach the best possible outcomes for designs and implementation
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and articulately with team members and stake holders, and be respectful to those who disagree.
Key skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Back-end Engineer.
- Knowledge of C# and .Net is highly valued; alternatively, good experience with a major OO language like C++ or Java is also appreciated.
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles and design patterns is required.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate complex ideas to different audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to drive new initiatives and persuade others to support them
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting Reference 214794