- Big 4 Banks
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract role
We are currently recruiting for Senior Salesforce Developer to work within a dynamic team environment for one of the Australian biggest banks.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer you will help to deliver a complex Salesforce solution to the customers and focus on it being relevant, simple and robust. Senior Salesforce Developer to join their Customer Relationship Management Service and to help deliver their Enterprise CRM system utilising Salesforce. You'll be applying your engineering skills to make the customer platforms as user-friendly as possible, and to make the customer experience a fantastic ride.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of Salesforce CRM development experience with a desire of simplification, automation and reusability
- Excellent technical skills in APEX programming
- Background in cloud-native architecture
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with test-driven development, test automation & continuous delivery
- Outstanding social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring, knowledge sharing and peer programming
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Object oriented programming background (.NET, Java etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as SonarQube, Selenium, Salesforce DX, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git Hub, and Splunk would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge on AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud also beneficial
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #190743
Please click the apply button.