We are seeking the services of a Senior SRE-DevOps Environment Support with baseline clearance for a 6-month contract located in Canberra. This role forms part of a small but critical team with a focus on the Cloud.gov.au environment.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Deep and wide experience with cloud providers like AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- Experience in container and PaaS systems including Cloud Foundry, Docker and Kubernetes. Knowledge of internet plumbing (TCP/IP, routing, HTTP, CDNs, TLS, DNS, Identity services, PKI) Experience with CI/CD practices and tooling (git, GitHub, GitLab, concourse-ci, jenkins)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tooling and automation (Terraform, ansible, puppet, etc) Experience building and maintaining logging and monitoring tools (CloudWatch, ELK, graylog, prometheus, PagerDuty)
- Development skills in Ruby, Python or Golang (preferred)
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 205305
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.