About the Company:
Global ASX top 30 company who are leaders in the Gaming industry, who deliver outstanding results year on year and push the limits of innovation, creativity, and technology.
About the role:
As part of a collaborate and highly skilled Enterprise Applications team, you'll be responsible for testing a Global line of business applications, including critical in-house applications that drive hardware.
- Identify target test items to be evaluated for testing, including both functional and technical (interfaces, security, reporting, etc.)
- Define appropriate test cases required and any associated test data
- Independently define test scenarios for new functionalities, integrations, security, reports and prepare test cases
- Prepare, gather, and manage test data, ensuring the readiness of the testing environment
- Perform UX, Functional, Regression, Retesting, Usability, Acceptance, and Smoke testing
- Coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Review functional requirements, test case scenarios and test case designing
Skills and experience:
- 7+ years QA experience
- Prior experience working in medium to large enterprise IT environments
- Experience testing .NET based applications
- Ability to build test plans, test cases and test scenarios
- Experience building test cases using Azure DevOps
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 241893.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.