- Large NSW Health Organisation - Digital Solutions
- Desktop Fleet Uplift - Microsoft 365
- 12 Months contract - some NSW travel required
Our client is a large NSW Health organisation requiring a Senior Project Manager to lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of a complex large Microsoft 365 Change and adoption Project with large Desktop Fleet uplift experience.
- Lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of medium to complex and/or large ICT/digital projects to organisational standards
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope, and provides leadership and guidance to the Project Management team
- Align project activities with the organisation's strategic plan, ICT operational processes and sector and NSW Government policies.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in managing medium to large technical projects in a large and complex organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Project Management Qualifications (e.g.PRINCE2, PMBOK and Agile) or other recognised Project Management qualifications with extensive experience in project management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Significant Microsoft 365 Change and Adoption experience.
- Significant experience in large Desktop fleet uplift projects.
- The candidate will need to travel to some NSW regional locations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 237255.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.