- initial 6- 12 months contract
- Brand New GIS Project
- Flexible Work Environment
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for an experienced Project Managers with SAAS experience to join its IT team.
The ideal candidate will be a project manager with experience in agile application development and financial management, and negotiation skills to manage resource availability and target application dependencies.
You will be responsible for decommissioning an in-house geographical information system (GIS) to a SaaS. This will Require the development of required functionality in target applications then migrate data and users to that
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline
- Project level experience successfully delivering complex to Saas.
- Previous experience with GIS is highly desirable
- Extensive understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units.
- Advanced communication, documentation and negotiation skills.
- Solid project management experience inclusive of: managing communications, stakeholders at all levels in a consulting environment for multiple ICT projects/programs.
- Practical and collaborative mindset, flexible and adaptable to change, without impacting project scope.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
For more details email Aparna on email@example.com