About the Company
Fantastic opportunity to engage in a multi-million project with one of the most well-known and trusted choice of Super, retirement and advise organisation. Open to both Melbourne and Sydney.
About the role
The Catalyst Program is a major multi-year transformational program within the ED&T portfolio with an objective to deliver profoundly simple experiences, digital services for our Members across our Fund that lower the cost to serve and support future growth.
The program involves the fund-wide rationalisation of systems, products and processes while building out new operating models and digital capability.
- Working in partnership with and supporting the Senior Project Manager - Take to Market (TTM) to deliver all of the TTM activities across each Catalyst Tranche.
- Including driving forward and resolving TTM questions, issues, problems to ensure the TTM continues to move forward.
- Ensuring all project reporting (ie status reports, resourcing allocations, project plans, TTM budget tracking and reporting etc) is up to date and delivered to the program in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving and owning various working groups to provide a forum for tracking work effort, solve / resolve issues.
- Working across the business and the Catalyst program to engage with a variety of BAU SME and project stakeholders to deliver the Take to Market project scope, timeline and outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, motivation and organisational skills, with the ability to determine work priorities, and work independently to strict deadlines.
- High level understanding of the superannuation landscape
- Familiar or have worked with Marketing and digital teams;
- Identify and hand risks and compliance issues
- Ability to independently organise and drive the facilitation of workshops, working groups, etc.
- Proven ability to solve problems and get decision outcomes.
- Ability to champion the member experience with key stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference Job ID 241005
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.