Senior Project Managers required to manage the end to end delivery of either changes in the Branding & Collateral Stream or the Data Stream within a Wealth Separation program. This will include:
- Manage the scope of the Branding & Collateral stream or the Data Stream
- Manage the schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes according to key project milestones.
- Manage issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions.
- Manage the cost of the delivery within the project budget.
- Manage the project teams as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Business Analysts, Implementation managers and SMEs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 8 - 10yrs+ Project delivery.
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Wealth and banking project experience is necessary.
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes in Branding, Marketing, Collateral or CRM would be an advantage or Data experience or knowledge in Wealth domain for other role.
- Managing a project in a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Knowledge of bank business architecture and process mapping standards would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with one or more common project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBoK
Please contact Jan Hundleby at email@example.com if you require further information.
JOB Number 197484 Branding or 197558 Data