ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the scope of the Asset Management stream which includes:
- Review of existing Asset Management contracts for potential legal impacts
- Brand and & Entity changes impacting the Asset Management business
- Manage the schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes
- Manage issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions.
- Manage the cost of the delivery within the project budget.
- Manage the project teams as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Business Analysts, Implementation managers and SMEs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 8 - 10yrs+ Project delivery.
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Wealth domain project experience would be highly desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes, particularly Asset Management
- Managing a project in a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Knowledge of banking/wealth business architecture and process mapping standards would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with one or more common project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBoK
Please contact Jan Hundleby at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Quote job number 197916