About the role
Our client is a leading organization in the consumer banking sector. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager, who will come aboard to manage the final stage of the on-going project, post implementation and manage change.
This is an initial 3 to 6-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Supporting the final stage of project delivery
- Working closely with support teams and new suppliers to complete transition
- Working closely with program lead to assist in the final phase of the implementation and transiting the delivery (go live phase)
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
- Manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers
- Application and demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the project's impact (on people, process and technology) within the Group
- Manage organisational change requirements with the business and Organisational Change Management professionals
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the project
- Manage and resolve any potential conflict whilst facilitating all aspects of stakeholder relationships.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Be a qualified and experienced professional with solid experience within the superannuation, banking and financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies.
- Industry certification(s) or equivalent experience in funds management or superannuation
- Ability to have difficult conversations with the stakeholders
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for career development
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Welcomes change
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #242480