- Large Financial Services organisation
- AppDynamics / Splunk / ELK / Cloud skills
- Permanent role - Melbourne CBD/WFH Options
Our client is a Large Financial Services organisation who requires a Senior Performance Engineer to provide Performance/ Resilience Engineering suggestions throughout the whole SLDC cycle with Cloud Computing knowledge.
- Ensuring a solution will be designed, implemented, and operationally supported to meet non-functional requirements for performance
- Focus on performance from a Customer Experience perspective and providing confidence into production deployments, ensuring that customer usage growth can be supported by the architecture / solution
- Having deep Cloud Computing and being able to provide Performance Engineering suggestions throughout the whole SLDC
- Ensuring Design / Architecture changes are assessed for operational performance risks such as impacts to Capacity, Reliability, Scalability and Transaction Performance
- Validating non-functional requirements post deployment by monitoring production systems and comparing them to in flight development activities
- Regularly lead refactoring workshops/activities, to continuously address technical debt and keep the platform evergreen
Skills and experience:
- Performance centre / Jmeter/ Gatling experience
- AppDynamics/ Splunk / ELK skills
- Cloud experience (AWS/ Azure/ GCP)
- Performance tuning expertise
- Extensive experience in client delivery management and/or professional services
- Strong understanding of Performance Testing, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and related practices and ideas
- Cloud Technology Certifications and application of these technologies for resilience and performance.
- Experience working in Agile environments and practicing Continuous Deployment and Integration
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 236850.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.