About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior PMO Analyst you will work on establishing the PMO and will drive the efficient and effective performance of PMO activities. You will have a varied role, in that you will have responsibilities for tracking success measures, resource management and assisting with project planning activities, but you will also deliver progam governance and reporting activities.
- Work with the PMO lead
- Deliver all PMO functions as needed
- Develop and implement the terms of reference (charter) for the Program office
- Develop and maintain documentation including governance framework, PMO Charter, program governance and reporting policies, processes, procedures, templates and tools
- Support the Risks and Issues Manager with the management of the program risks and issues
- Fulfil Secretariat functions such as minute taking and administration of action and decision registers
- Deliver effective project controls and reporting across the program and projects
- Assist with recruitment, on-boarding, co-ordination and facilities management for the team.
- Support implementation and management of enhanced support functions covering planning (Scheduling), tracking, reporting and quality management
- With the Program Leadership team create strategies for the effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the program
- Recommend actions, for variances to schedule, milestone delivery, deliverable completion, risk/issues, dependencies and budget.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships with Business Partners
- Over 7 years' experience in a Senior PMO Analyst or similar Program level role
- Must have experience in project governance including setting it up
- Experienced within a large and complex environment
- A strong understanding of IT project management frameworks and project methodologies, as well as AGILE
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication at all levels
- Must be experienced in large scale environments and been responsible for multiple projects/streams
- Previous experience in program governance, reporting and communications
- Have the ability to manage and build sustainable relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proficient in reporting for large projects.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 15 February 2019
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191070
Please click the apply button.