Our client a large Education and Training provider is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to be responsible for front end through to back end integration development. You will work with numerous browsers and capabilities and have knowledge of frameworks, software architecture, design patterns, databases, API's, interconnectivity and DevOps.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and or experience with REST Based Web Services, Web Frameworks such as Angular and Unit Testing Tools
- 5 + Years' experience as a Mid to Senior Integration Developer
- Experience developing useable API's to develop software or facilitate interaction between solution delivery systems
- Product configuration, performance tuning, testing and production monitoring experience
- Feasibility and cost-benefit analysis to determine application architecture
- Degree qualification or a high level of relevant industry experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 82672483 quoting reference 238497.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.