Work with one of the most recognised and high profile financial services organisation in Australia. They are looking to hire a new Senior Oracle DBA. Reporting to the DBA Lead, you will work within an established DBA team of seven within a broader 50-person technical support group. You will be part of a friendly and energetic team culture, as you focus on a wide a variety of BAU, incident and project work: installation, administration, monitoring, maintenance and security, as well as contributing to improvements in database standards, procedures and best practices as well as involvement in huge and cutting-edge one-of-a-kind enterprise projects.
We are looking for a senior DBA expert (likely 10+ years' experience with Oracle & SQL) who can work autonomously on projects, to resolve issues and to engage effectively with internal support and technical teams, as well as with external vendors. You will be efficient, a great communicator, and a self-starter and who is always happy to help others.
- 10+ experience as a Senior Database Administrator using Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server including high availability technologies.
- Data architecture and modelling experience in complex applications integration environments.
- Proficient knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
Your Tech Skills:
- Experience with MySQL (core)
- Experience with PostgreSQL (core)
- Experience with Oracle Rdb (not a core requirement. Would be a bonus)
- Experience with Netezza and Actifio (would be useful)
- Experience working with Business Intelligence platforms (would be useful)
This is a chance to work in a unique and prize financial service environment. If you are a skilled senior DBA looking for an amazing career opportunity, then please apply now quoting #236888