Our client, a Global Managed Service Provider needs an experienced Senior Network Engineer with CCIE OR CCNP certification to join a customer-focused BAU and project based role. You will be in an environment supporting over 700 network devices and supporting multiple customers.
This is a customer focused role so you must have excellent communications skills to deal with technical and non-technical people. You will also be comfortable sitting in meetings and getting on conference calls with customers to provide technical expertise and do presentations when required. It is essential that you have Cisco Networking experience as well as CheckPoint Firewalls and F5 Load Balancers.
About the role
The Senior Network Engineer will provide operational Network (WAN/LAN/Firewall/IPTEL/Other) incident, change and problem management technical support to Infrastructure Services outsourced clients. The primary focus is on the overall management, control and optimisation of service-affecting changes and to ensure that minimal impact to the business processes affected by the change. You will also provide your expertise to Network Infrastructure Projects as well as being a mentor to the team.
To be successful in the role, you:
- Must have CISCO CCIE Certification
- Advance skills in networking, routing, switching, QOS, MPLS, Firewall management
- Extensive experience working within vendor/outsourcing environment
- Worked within 5+ years' experience in enterprise scale LAN and WAN environment management
- Exposure to technologies: Cisco Data Centre Core Switches - Nexus7K/5K, Cisco ASA, Check Point, Fortinet Firewalls, Citrix Netscaler / F5 Load Balancer
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
This position offers diversity in projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
If you are up for a challenge and has what it takes, Apply Online Today