Our client is looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer's role is to industry best practices and methodologies are applied to design, deployment and operations of core route/switch and data center networks. This individual provides technical guidance and leadership to the customer and project engineering team and ensures project timelines are being met.
They will be the technical point of contact for the customer and provide design, migration and deployment guidance.
- Responsible for the delivery of network planning, design, implementation & optimization services
- Create Low Level and High Level design of data center networks utilising industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise level L3 switching and Nexus 7K/5K/2K platforms
- Lead the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other network hardware appliances.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and/or data center networks in accordance with industry best practices
- Experience with Large-scale WAN deployments preferred.
- 3 or more years' experience working in the WAN (Wide Area network) including
SD-WAN (Velocloud, Viptela) implementation and migration experience
- Certifications in CCNP, CCIE R&S and/or Data Center Preferred.
Please send through a copy of your resume for immediate consideration. Additionally feel free to call Neha Bajaj for a confidential discussion on 0294094713 for more information