One of our government clients is looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer to join their team for an initial contract till June 21 + possible extension. The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for the client.
- Effectively lead a team of developers and work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver mobile applications;
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years' experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects;
- Minimum 3 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using Xamarin Android, Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Forms;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX);
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo;
- Demonstrated experience in development of native and hybrid Mobile Applications within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM;
- Demonstrated experience in client-side library such JQuery and any client MVVM library such as Angular.js/React.js/Knockout.js
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .