The Australian Cyber Security Centre has a requirement for a Senior Linux Engineer to deliver and maintain a diverse range of Linux-based solutions for the organisation.
About the role:
The Senior Linux Engineer will be responsible for design, development, automation, integration and maintenance of on premise Linux based-systems and applications. The role involves working with a variety of Linux-based and Open Source technology in a classified network environment while engaging directly with multiple internal stakeholders
To be succesful you need to have:
- Demonstrated extensive experience with Linux systems, Designing, Integrating, Scripting, Securing and Maintaining RHEL servers.
- Equivalent experience with Ubuntu servers is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with "Configuration as Code" through performing.
- Linux OS and Application deployment
- Configuration and
- Administration with automation tools, like Ansible or equivalent.
- Experience developing and maintaining a Linux Standard Operating Environment with security hardening
- Excellent documentation skills
- Linux Workstation support experience
- Experience supporting Red Hat Satellite and other software repository applications (like Jfrog Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus)
Due to the securty clearance required for the role, candidate must be an Australian Citizen holding a minimum Negative Vetting 1 security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208007.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.