Looking for a Senior Java Developer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + 2x12 months extension
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain one
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Senior Java Developer in a large complex and highly integrated environment;
- Good understanding of MQ, Rational Clear Case, Rational Buildforge and the IBM WebSphere technology stack (IBM DataPower, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Websphere MessageBroker, IBM WebSphere Process server);
- Demonstrated significant experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle;
- Demonstrated analysis, design and development skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a development team and with business areas;
- Ability to work autonomously and to provide technical expertise;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience working within government agencies;
- Demonstrated ability to represent the team at meetings and deliver presentations;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of Developers;
- Ability to mentor other team members;
- Experience with Oxygen or other XML/XSLT editing and debugging tools;
- Knowledge of the accessibility, usability standards including WCAG, WAI-ARIA and Semantic HTML;
- Experience with Maven;
- Experience working in a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment;
- SQL experience, preferably with Oracle or DB2.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.