Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- 3 month contract with potential extension
- Seeking Office 365, Exchange, Azure & VMWare
- Perth CBD location
Are you a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who enjoys project engineering work? Have you supported large cloud migration projects from start to the end? Have you got great customer and client facing skills and experience in working in an enterprise level work environment? Then this fantastic opportunity is for you.
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Windows/Azure Infrastructure Engineer to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a new Windows, VMs, Azure Cloud, Server technology stack.
To be successful in this role, you must have held a similar position where you had experience in an enterprise level organisation.
- Strong providing Systems Administration expertise to enterprise clients is required
- Windows Server operations (preferably Microsoft Windows Server 2012)
- Good knowledge in Windows Server Operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory - suppot and administration
- VMWare virtualisation - support and administration
- Azure experience with Security and/or Automation experience (desirable)
- Exchange Online and On-Premise;- support and administration
- Agile foundation (desirable)
- Experience scripting/automating routine tasks and deployments
- Experience working in large, complex environment
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills
- Proactive self-starter and an excellent team player
If you have strong, commercial experience in the areas above, please apply now with a MS Word resume mentioning the relevant experience. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Charlotte Tobin- 9423 1400
(Job reference: 210001)