o Engineering background with a University Degree and with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the industry.
o Ability to apply knowledge and experience in all facets of engineering from design, test, integration, deployment to maintenance
o Experienced with large local and/or overseas Carrier and/or Enterprise Customers
o Five or more years of demonstrated experience in hands-on Network Design, Integration/Deployment, technical support, or NPI/FOA.
o Ability to work effectively with others and to communicate to audiences both verbally and through written material
o Can co-ordinate large meetings /conferences and represent our Client in formal presentations
Initiative & Decision Making:
o Possesses skill of making the right decisions and using initiative to anticipate problems
o Makes technical or business decisions based on an understanding of risks
o Able to provide technical leadership and direction coaching to other team members
o Ability to manage others and guide the work of a team and/or technology area
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Knowledgeable in networking concepts and IP related technologies.
* Hands-on experience including design, build, deploy, troubleshooting & fault-finding, etc.
* Nokia SRA, Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent Certification are a plus.
* Knowledgeable in Network Management Systems
* Knowledgeable on Virtualization, SDN & NFV concepts and related technologies.
Social Skills (behaviour, attitude, language knowledge
* Proven record in customer focused activities
* Team contributor
* Demonstrates initiative & participates in problem solving
* Proven presentation skills
* Eager to learn, willing to invest in continuous learning
* Fluent in English - written and verbal communication