Our client is a small but growing global company headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore. They are developing a SaaS platform across the globe. Our client's new product is currently in Beta stage and are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their rapidly growing team. There is plenty of room for developers to enhance and contribute to the design. Furthermore, there is plenty of scope for developers to have future involvement in the evolution of the product and integration into other platforms / products.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to have a global product mindset of scalability and understand the complexities working with different time zones, languages etc. Inaddition to being able to liaise and work directly with clients.
You will need the following skills and attributes;
- .NET and .Net Core development
- Background that includes object-orientated software development with experience in implementing MVC / MVVM
- Azure or AWS Cloud Services
- Good knowledge of GIT and CI/CD tools
- Experience with IIS
- Microsoft SQL Administration and query optimisation
- UX / UI design concepts
- Software Management tools: Jira, Confluence
- Agile processes and management tools
- Experience in creating and contributing to technical designs and specifications for App development
- Excellent knowledge of build and deployment processes
This role is urgent and are offering a competitive salary package. You will have the opportunity to work remotely full-time. Their culture is very supportive, and they operate in a flat structure. They are growing and evolving rapidly. For additional information, please quote #206465