Our client is an established Australian telecommunications company that was founded over 40 years ago. They strive for a safe, collaborative and positive working environment. They are currently recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a passion for automation and optimization.
The successful candidate will be required to confidently lead a small team, providing mentoring and guidance for team members to ensure that delivered solutions adhere to the DevOps groups best practices.
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which include providing reference implementations, estimates, and costing.
- Reduce time to market for new features and bug fixes by implementing automated continuous delivery pipelines for software artefacts and platforms.
- In depth experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, EC2, Route53, S3, CloudFormation, APIs and SDKs)
- Improve confidence in the change and release process by providing and maintaining frameworks for automated functional and non-functional testing.
- Manage Stakeholders at Associate Director/Sr Manager level
Skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science
- 8 - 12 years industry experience building online applications
- Background in Software or Systems Engineering in the Telco or Online domain
- Demonstrate a willingness to take ownership of solutions
- Ability to lead small teams of up to 8 people
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Grant McKibbin quoting reference number 246502.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.