Our client is a leading global Computer manufacturing company. Now looking for a Senior Demandware Developer to join on an initial 6-month contract, with a high possibility of the contract extending to 12 months. The role is based in Auckland, looking for someone to start ASAP. The ideal candidate will have hands on Demandware development and support experience in Sales force commerce cloud (Demandware). You will be working with Sales Force commerce cloud and on any onsite changes.
Must Have Skills:
- Hands on Demandware development and support experience in Sales force commerce cloud (Demandware)
- Demand ware certified developer
- Build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds, continuous builds)
- Source control processes & tools (Subversion and Mercurial)
- Demand ware implementation experience
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Must understand eCommerce architecture, product, order and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, architectural documents, and develop complex applications.
- Work with Sales Force Commerce Cloud, SFCC and partners for any site changes.
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment.
- Be able to support the full code review and release management for SFCC.
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 188682.