Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled and adaptable Senior Data Warehouse/ETL Developer for a non-ongoing APS 6 level role (salary $79,604 + 15.4% superannuation) starting ASAP until 30 June 2019 at their North Canberra location. This is a fantastic opportunity to transition from Private Sector into a Government Environment.
The role is the lead-developer responsible for support and maintenance of the Input Data Warehouse and an associated suite of processing systems.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Advanced Data Warehousing knowledge, ideally utilising the Kimball methodology
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL programming capability
- Maintain existing data models and ETL code
- Experience with BI tools and systems
- Supervision and mentoring skills/experience;
- ITIL-based change and release management skills and experience (including the use of Jira and SDM);
- Well-developed skills in Agile practices and processes;
- Lotus Notes and Java skills and experience desirable;
- Merchandise Trade / Tax processing system experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 188707
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.