Our client is a 30 year old consultancy, specialists in providing quantitative project controls for the largest and most complex projects in Australia and around the world, covering IT, mining, construction, oil, gas, rail and infrastructure. Their services include program planning, management and reporting,dispute resolution, remediation and project recovery, whilst project scheduling and control is their bread and butter.
Due to business growth, and a strong market, they are looking to bolster their leadership stocks by hiring a Senior Consultant. This person will bring expert level scheduling skills (P6, MSP or both), expert client and stakeholder management capabilities as well as business development and team management and leadership strengths.
This role would suit a technical expert ready to take their next career step. They value their people highly, and offer a fantastic close knit and supportive culture, rare in consulting.
If you can travel, that is great, and if you are security cleared or eligible for security clearance then that is a bonus too.
The key deliverables of the Senior Consultant are:
- Implement the Job Plan
- Responsible for Junior staff working on specific projects
- Responsible for checking all documents issued within the project to ensure factual correctness and acceptable levels are maintained
- Ensure quality procedures are followed
To be considred for this role, the following are essntial:
- Experience equivalent to ACEA Engineer Level 3 or 4
- Ability to prepare complex design and construction and rollout programmes
- accreditation in project standards
- Experience in multiple project lifecycle stages (eg. initiation, planning, execution, close out)
- Certified Practising Project Manager
- Excellent leadership skills
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" button now.