- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Enterprise size Environment
- Device management Capacity uplift program
Senior EUC Consultant to play a lead role in a large property program Providing advice and guidance decisions on device hardware including monitors, docks and printers
- Working with the programme to understand the footprint of the future and therefore what equipment is required in the office (desktop - e.g. monitors, stands, keyboards, Dock's mice etc)
- What needs to be refreshed - working with partners to arrange audits and assess current state
- What can be harvested to support the Business Work From Home enablement programme (i.e. supplying office equivalent kit to peoples home workspace)
- What options might prove better (e.g. Ultrawide monitors rather than dual monitor)
- What other technology considerations need to be taken into consideration, assessed and priced (e.g. VC room kit that enables hybrid collaboration)
- What Office printing (MFD) devices are required in the new footprint and Hybrid ways of working and consolidating the fleet to retain the fleet to retain the best kit
- To be able to achieve the outcomes sought the person will be liaising with the programme, key business stakeholders, the EUC Device Product Manager, Procurement, Asset Management, Suppliers
- Being able to influence decisions with well-presented and articulate data and information is required
- Being flexible and able to adjust and work with constantly changing circumstances and parameters
Essential skills and Experience
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving Skills, solution orientated
- Ability to adapt to new technical skills and methodologies
- Exposure to Agile practices including lean design & development techniques
- Self Starter, motivated and passionate team player.
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned tasks and completes them with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates a willingness to help people
- Passionate about delivering business value with technology
- Creative problem solver who can think beyond status quo
- A team player, with community spirit, strong communications skills and a "can do" attitude.
- Works well in a collaborative team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and pleasant demeanour
If interested in the role please select Apply or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 211455