About the role
Our client is a leading banking and financial organization. They are looking for a Senior Business Project Manager with experience managing Regulatory and Risk projects.
This is a 6-month contract role with further extensions.
You would be involved in:
- Ensure that project plan is developed and agreed, and execution against the plan is tracked and monitored
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders involved, ensuring a clear understanding of progress, deliverables and outstanding actions
- Facilitate the tracking of benefits/ business outcomes realised through delivery of the pilot
- Perform timely and accurate reporting on progress, risks/ issues and key dependencies
- Serve as the key contact for queries relating to the pilot
- Contribute to the post implementation review, following completion of the pilot
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Managing and delivering large complex programs of work, which span across multiple workstreams
- Leading people to achieve a successful outcome
- Applying project management methodologies
- Experience managing Regulatory and Risk projects
- Banking & Financial Services industry experience (Business Banking experience highly regarded)
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #245169