12 Month contract
End to End projects
Sydney based, Flexible working
Project Manager to work across a series of end-to-end projects within the Corporate IT, Program Delivery Team, initially on a program of works being delivered for internal Corporate Service client.
Key Projects include
- Various application software / hardware upgrades, enhancements, integration, and transition to support
- Business application remediation and delivering differing solutions to large portfolio of clients
- Support and where required lead patching of applications and deliver required solutions and or enhancements to existing solution to meet regulatory & compliance requirements
- Support and where required lead some of the works within enterprise governance, risk, compliance, and assurance related projects to deploy solution and migrate data
- Producing and maintaining project plan, schedule, budget and forecast
- Producing and maintaining project risks, issues & decisions register
- Producing regular status reports with updates on progress against milestones as well as trends on project health measures (Scope, Schedule, Budget, Resource & Benefits)
- Facilitating regular delivery meetings with project team to progress the project
- Represent your projects at Program governance meetings to escalate key risks, issues and decisions impacting health measures
- deliver desired business outcomes by managing the risk, quality and progress of projects to organisational standards, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, to agreed standards, and within agreed scope.
Key Skills & Essential Experience
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing a wide range of information technology projects, preferably > 5 years, closer to 10 - including:
- Planning, dependency & resource management
- Financial management
- Vendor management: day to day, financials, commercials & procurement
- Active Management of risks & issues
- Status reporting & custom reporting for various stakeholder groups
- Projects managed to include having successfully designed, implemented, and launching new IT services, ideally IT security services.
- Influencing & negotiating skills, including being able to deal with and manage conflict with different stakeholders, escalating where appropriate & required.
- Lead effective teams and build productive relationships with stakeholders
- Able to successfully prioritise, manage and deliver upon multiple streams of work
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- work collaboratively in a matrix structure across organisational boundaries
- proactive approach able to prioritise and manage, without conflict.
- Can work with key stakeholders to build out strategies and options from limited information
- Is hands on, getting involved in detailed analysis as and when required
- Open and transparent in all communications