You will draw on generalist Senior Business Analyst experience along with working knowledge of establishing and maintaining corporate Intranets, ideally with previous experience in Sharepoint Online.
- Supports the identification of business stakeholders and assists with the creation of a stakeholder matrix
- Assist to define a high-level current state where required, and L4 future state processes
- Assist to determine in & out of system process gaps and acceptable solutions
- Requirements gathering and assessment
- testing support
- Support business impact assessment
- Knowledge of Intranet and related business processes required.
- Knowledge of Corporate Communications, User Experience / Design would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Facilitation, Analysis, planning and communication Skills
- Minimum 8 - 10 years in Business Analysts roles
- Experience with Intranet required.
- Planning and delivery of business analysis in a project environment
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Proactively manage, raise and escalate risks/issues and scope change
If you would like more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby at email@example.com
Job Number 198235