Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
As a business-minded BA, you will be embedded in a relationship-based organisation to help deliver across large scale, complex projects/programs of work involving multiple stakeholder groups. Leading a journey of change, the role will require you to influence and guide stakeholders, facilitate workshops, model new processes and document process change.
Skills & attributes required:
- 3 years' minimum experience in gathering, documentation and management of business requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- Experience with Content Mangament applications, ideally Sitecore
- High level stakeholder engagement, communication, and workshop facilitation skills
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office Suite and systems.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum Master
- Experience with SAP
- Extensive experience in providing system and process improvement initiatives through fostering innovation.
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills and experience working in a project-based environment.
- Recognised research, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to analyse information and provide clear insights.
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision and the ability to independently research processes
- Prior understanding of project management methodologies and best practice.
- Prior experience with ITIL frameworks and Information Technology Service Management processes.
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #214237.