- $140,000.00 + Super = $153,300.00 package
- Location: North Sydney
- 12 months FTC Contract
Our client a leading insurance company is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has previous experience working within an Agile environment. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for requirements gathering, and the development of documentation. You will be part of various project initiatives including a large application and system implementation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Workshop facilitation with business stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into user stories
- Produce Solution Requirements including Use Cases / User Stories as appropriate, coordinate reviews and obtain sign off.
- Support the Technical Design, Build and System Test and provide on-going BA support for any queries that arise against the requirements from the technical teams as the project progresses.
- Provide input to and review technical documentation deliverables
- Provide input to and review both the business & systems implementation plans.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have a minimum of 4 years Insurance sector experience
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst with good knowledge of insurance
- Experience with Agile Delivery methodology
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders on defining business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great Chance to join a market leader- Brand New Projects- Apply Now!!!