Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer to work on the Fintel Alliance Alerting project. You'll play a key role in designing and building the distributed Alerting Platform software that will host the privacy-preserving algorithms and protocols developed by our data scientists and PET algorithm development team.
The Senior Backend Engineer will be responsible for:
- Writing robust, performant, production quality code and tests
- Identifying and applying appropriate design patterns and practices
- Providing a leading contribution to the design and code review processes
- Assisting delivery leadership with work planning and estimations
- Support the testing and deployment of the platform both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent software engineering skills, including 10+ years' experience delivering production-grade software in mainstream general-purpose languages such as Scala, Python, Rust, Go or Java
- Production experience designing and implementing communication-intensive networked systems, including a strong understanding of communication workloads and security in this context
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a NV1 Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 206128
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.