Our client is seeking the services of a skilled senior test analyst / automation tester with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an iterative / agile approach.
Only candidates with a current NV1 Clearance can be considered for this role.
- Shape the approach to and setup of automated testing tools and CI/CD pipelines
- Lead both manual and automated testing activity
- Take responsibility in preparing test strategies, manual and automated test cases and prepare test data.
- Identify and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the automated testing approach, including any tooling, framework or test case changes to ensure continuous improvement
- Automated testing including identifying and setup of tooling and implementation of testing frameworks (ideally in an AWS cloud environment)
- The development of test cases for parallel test execution in a CICD pipeline
- Experience in preparing test strategies, manual test case execution and test data creation in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge and experience in accessibility (WCAG) testing, performance and load testing (preferably automated) and testing of responsive cross platform applications.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.