Senior Test Analyst - Automation Testing
This Australian Business has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market. They are now one of Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software. They also develop a powerful solution for accounting, administration and reporting of investment portfolios.
Senior Test Analyst Requirements
You are an outstanding Senior Test Analyst with strong problem solving skills, who has mastered the fundamentals and best practices of testing. You are looking to further develop your skills and make a meaningful contribution within a fantastic team and constantly evolving test environment.
Additionally your experience must include:
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Test Analyst
- Have worked in the Australian market for at least the last two years
- Testing Qualifications - ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
- Must have experience in Superannuation, SMSF, Tax or Accounting sectors
- At least three years automation testing experience with proven expertise in testing fundamentals
- Previous experience using automated testing frameworks such as Selenium with C#, NUnit
- Experience with API Testing is essential
- Solid practical experience combined with theoretical understanding of agile methodologies & sprint team interactions
- Understand the SDLC and Testing methodologies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build effective partnerships with developers and other stakeholders
If you are an exceptional Test Analyst with Australian experience in the Super or Accounting market and looking to enjoy success and professional development and this role sounds like it might be you.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 187312