About the role
Oiur client is going through a transition phase within their payments space, uplifting their current processes and positions to a greater automation-based environment. The Senior Automation Tester will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
- 12 month contract
- Competitive rates
- Great career opportunity
* Enhanced automation testing experience on the following: API, Web, Desktop and Scripting.
* Must be able to create and maintain a test automation framework from scratch.
* Conduct effective and efficient automation testing; ensuring all defects are recorded, tracked and resolved.
* Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, automation and process/documentation for the Client's Payments Platforms test environments and testing tools.
* Have the ability to lead project test teams, create test plans and strategies.
* Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect manage management practices.
Skills and experience
* Strong background in test automation tools, scripting and test practices - minimum five years of experience.
* Must have testing experience in most of the following: SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, Postman, Selenium, UFT (VBSCRIPT) Testcomplete and Finsim.
* Experience with environment management and test data creation for test automation.
* Ability to perform in waterfall / agile and hybrid environments.
* Ability to manage / maintain automated test tools, scripts, and testing results to resolution.
* Payment industry knowledge is a MUST HAVE.
* Working with Pinpads.
* Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #238036.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.