About the role
Our client is a leading organization in the retail industry. They are looking for a Senior Application Project Manager with experience in Agile and Cloud Migration.
This is a part-time role with 3 days a week on an initial 6-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Delivery of an integrated Program of Works covering Order Management
- To provide leadership and support to the team, Delivery Leads, Projects managers and Project leads.
- Provide continual improvement to programme and project management service and standards.
- To coordinate timelines, dependencies, escalations, notifications and updates across relevant projects.
- To manage Project Finances
- Track the spend and actuals
- Provide status updates to various levels of management
- To proactively find ways for team to meet deadlines
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Demonstrated experience delivering large projects / programs of work
- Proven ability to manage complex Program Scheduling, Financial and Resource Management, Change Control, Risk and Issue Management, Stakeholder Management, Communication and Reporting.
- Proven capabilities in vendor, partner and stakeholder relationship management including the negotiation and management of outsource agreements and delivery to agreed service levels
- Proven capability and experience driving new ways of working transformation
- SAFE Certified + practice SAFE Methodologies
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related Business disciplines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Ability to innovate new processes within work areas
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outcome and solution focused
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #245292